We created a list of Software CEOs that operate durable businesses and that successfully led their companies through the 2008 downturn (the closest comp to COVID-19). CEO profiles from our CEORater database.
- Andy Florance. Founder & CEO of CoStar Group (tkr: CSGP).
- Bill Stone. Founder & CEO of SS&C Technologies (tkr: SSNC).
- Henry Fernandez. Founder & CEO of MSCI (tkr: MSCI).
- Jeff Yabuki. CEO Fiserv (tkr: FISV).
- Jerre Stead. CEO of Clarivate Analytics (tkr: CCC).
- Lance Uggla. CEO IHS Markit (tkr: INFO. Uggla was founder & CEO of Markit in 2008).
- Scott Stephenson. CEO of Verisk (tkr: VRSK. Stephenson was Verisk COO in 2008).
- Shantanu Narayen. CEO of Adobe (tkr: ADBE).
3 thoughts on “Battle-Tested Software CEOs”
Comments are closed.