The world’s most popular Websites are: 1.) Google.com; 2.) YouTube.com; 3.) Facebook.com and 4.) Amazon.com. We also took a snapshot of Website traffic for eight leading FinTech companies.
We found this data interesting, but be careful about reading too much into it. Many of these companies operate multiple Android and iOS apps which are the preferred access path for many users. We analyzed the following companies by way of their homepage URL (listed below). Our brief slide presentation may be accessed after the break.
Visit CEORater.com to learn more about each company’s CEO.
Here are the companies and their related URLs listed in alphabetical order:
- FIS Global (ticker: FIS): FISGlobal.com
- Fiserv (ticker: FISV): Fiserv.com
- PayPal (ticker: PYPL): PayPal.com
- Square (ticker: SQ): Squareup.com
- SS&C Technologies (ticker: SSNC): SSCTech.com
- Stripe (private): Stripe.com
- The ICE (ticker: ICE): TheIce.com
- Venmo (owned by PayPal): Venmo.com