TikTok Gains, Facebook Loses and Don’t Forget YouTube
Some highlights (click here to download table):
- Snapchat has lost popularity among teens since 2018.
- TikTok has become the leading social media platform among teens.
- Instagram has lost share among teens since 2019.
- Twitter and Facebook were the biggest losers among teens (2012-2020).
- YouTube was not part of the survey yet the platform boasts more than 2 billion monthly users. Commenting on YouTube has become increasingly popular among teens.