The Fed will continue to hike interest rates for the foreseeable future. Macroeconomic and geopolitical risks are increasing. Therefore, yields can only move in one direction (Up), but this story won’t have a happy ending like the Pixar movie of the same name. That is good news for high yield investors, good news for savers (as we get closer to having positive real rates), and bad news for risk assets – especially equities.
- Global Yields Will March Higher
- Positive Real Yields
- The U.K., The U.S., Inflation & Real Yields
- GDP, Inflation, Yields, Currency & 2023 Earnings
- Treasury Yields Up; Risk Assets Down
- The Fed Intends To Cripple The Economy