…Not even for Sam Bankrun Fraud.
- Good to see that Sam Bankrun Fraud was arrested tonight around 6pm ET at his residence in the Bahamas.
- The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York will unseal the indictment on Tuesday morning.
- You leave yourself exposed to fraud when you pass on due diligence. Fraud is all too common, especially during Bubble times. There would be no SBF, FTX or Crypto without the Fed – the creator and destroyer of all Bubbles.
- There was lots of public pressure to make this delusional, psychopathic, face-of-crypto fraudster face justice. So much for SBF testifying in front of Congress tomorrow. Enough of Bankrun Fraud mocking the system.
- The charges against Bankrun Fraud include wire fraud, wire fraud conspiracy, securities fraud, securities fraud conspiracy and money laundering per the New York Times.
One thought on “Fraud Usually Does Not Pay…”
Comments are closed.