I came across a company earlier today – would you invest in it? Here are some of the numbers:
- In Fiscal 2022 the company generated an Operating Loss that was 127% of Revenue.
- Fiscal 2023’s Operating Loss is expected to be 129% of Revenue.
- Fiscal 2023 Revenue is expected to decline by 2%.
- Total Debt is 6.5x Revenue.
- Debt is expected to grow by 6% in 2023.
- The company has to borrow money to pay its interest expense.
- The numbers deteriorate in the out-years per the company’s outlook.
The name of the company is the United States of America.
Given the CBO’s outlook, I wish to be paid more than 3.8% on the 10-Year Treasury, more than 4.1% on the 20-Year and more than 3.9% on the 30-Year. I believe this is a reasonable Ask.